Happy Friday everyone. I’m so glad it’s the weekend so I can get to the sales and get working on projects! This morning I received a nice surprise when my friend Amy at Buffalo Roam chose me as one of three “Versatile Bloggers”. First of all, I love Amy’s blog. She and her husband are building an amazing house using re-purposed materials, she has the most adorable son, and the most amazing writing style. I love following her life’s adventures. Plus, she grew up with the Rock Star, so she’s OK in my book. 🙂 So go check out her blog.
So how this works is threefold.
First, I gladly link back to Amy’s awesome blog.
Second, I tell you seven things about myself.
1) I turned 30 almost exactly a month ago and I was OK with it because I’m thankful for where I am and I like who I am.
2) I love my family more than anything. I’m especially thankful to have my father so close. He’s fought cancer and made it through triple-bypass surgery and I’m so proud of him.
3) I love animals. I even considered becoming a zookeeper as recent as last year.
4) I love music. A lot. I’m so glad I found the man I did who loves music, too, and is so good at it! Check out Fullbloods.
5) My husband bought me woodworking books for my birthday. I’m pretty sure that’s rare. Not a mixer or jewelry or other pretty, sparkly things, woodworking books. And I love it. He supports my passion around every turn, no matter what, and I count myself very lucky.
6) I love dinosaurs. I wanted to be a paleontologist when I was a kid and am trying to talk my brother into going on a digging expedition as volunteers, just so I can show myself I really don’t want to dig in the dirt all day long.
7) Obviously I love all things vintage. I love history and the creativity involved in re-purposing, refinishing and reusing.